Customer and Employee Relations
Customers and employees are arguable your most important stakeholders. So, we like to know the answer to a simple, vital question: does your organization listen to what customers and employees have to say?
Here are some questions to consider:
- Are our customers satisfied?
- What do customers want us to improve?
- Do customers reccommend us to others?
- How do employees want us to improve?
Whether by formal audit or a review of policies and people, we can help you find the answers to these questions and develop programs for communicating in return.
Public relations success is based on information. Research initiates, monitors and concludes the problem-solving process of a public relations campaign or long-term program. The firm is experienced and ready to meet all of your research needs, including:
- Quantitative market research and public input surveys (phone or online)
- Qualitative (focus groups, public and “town hall” meetings)
- Communication audits
- Executive interviews
- Feasibility studies
- Review of proprietary industry-specific data
- Marketplace trends analysis
- Public records searches
Americans have more ways to consume, and create, information than ever before. And it’s important to follow stories and conversations that are relevant to your future. We can consume and filter media for you, helping you listen carefully to your stakeholders. And we can help you decide how and when to participate in these media – adding value and managing the record as appropriate.